Both Beauty and the Beast! Most iconic Porsche made last of the Air-cooled 286 Vario-Ram. 993 Porsche 4S Wide-Body Coupe 1996. Truly one of the most iconic Porsches ever made, in beautiful condition and meticulously maintained with full service history and in 100% original spec. Last of the Air-cooled Porsches and the epitome of Porsche’s engineering 286 Vario-Ram engine. Only a few of this model delivered to Canada making this car extremely rare and a definite collectable classic.
- Six-Speed Manual Transmission
- Racing Style Sport Seats
- Sound-Plus Premium Stereo System
- Special Paint Option in “Polar Silver” ($5,000 Value)
- Factory “WIDE-BODY” Car!!!
- Four Brand New Tires
- Red Painted Brake-Calipers
- Factory Motor-Sound Package Option
- Chrome Exhaust Pipes
- Rear Wiper
- Complete Documented History (Invoices to Prove)
- FRESH Major Service Performed Less Than 3-months ago (Invoice)
- Porsche “CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY” (*Canadian Vehicle)
- EXTREMELY Rare… Very DESIRABLE “Air-Cooled” Porsche
- Last Series of Production!
- Incredible Condition!!!
This car won’t last so move fast before I change my mind!